AD

Monday 24 April 2017

HOW TO HACK FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

How to Hack Facebook Account online Without Any Software – Ethical Hacking

Hello Everyone, This Post tells you how to Hack Facebook account instantly (2017) in a simple way.  You just need to know some of the friends of the
Facebook account you need to hack.Use these steps only for Ethical Hacking.

Follow the following steps to Hack a Facebook account instantly:

Given below are the steps to be followed patiently to get into anybody’s Facebook account in few minutes. Follow these steps and if this doesn’t work then just follow the links given below these steps.

Step 1:
To Hack a Facebook account,  Open facebook.com and Click Forgot your password ?


Step 2:  
Below Reset your Password you could find No longer have access to these? Click that.

Step 3:
Type your New mail ID, confirm it and click continue.


Step 4: 
Ask your trusted contact for help, now you want your friends on that account to help. Click continue. 

Within 24 Hours you’ll get a new password and Hack the account…!


Other ways to Hack someone’s Facebook account:

If this Hack Doesn’t work then try some other online Hack Applications to Hack your friends facebook account, Checkout the following online applications to hack a facebook account, At least one of them really Works.
 1.  SocialHacks ( http://www.socialhacks.net/hackfbaccount ) – This works but in order to get the hacked accounts username and password, you need to finish a survey ( Annoying work) 
 2.  Hackerfbhack (hackerfbhack.com) – Try this online Facebook Hack, It gets the facebook account which you want to hack and starts hacking and it may work.
 3.  Hackfacebook2015 (http://www.hackfacebook2015.net/hack) – This is one of the viral moving methods to Hack facebook account online for free.
If you got any Problem Hacking Facebook Just do a comment.

19 comments:

  1. Beware of scammers i have been scammed 3 times because i was trying to know if my husband was cheating until i met this hacker named; (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) who helped me hack into my spouse phone for real this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages.text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,bitcoin account and many more i was impressed with his job and he brought me results under 24 hours believe me he is real and his services are cheap and affordable.

    ReplyDelete


  2. GET THE BEST HACKING SERVICE‼️
    PYTHONAX HACKS
    Motto-: Hacking Just Got Easier

    Get to hire a Hacker from one of the best Hacking groups there is. PYTHONAX are a group of talented hackers who have been Hacking in secret for almost a decade now. When we take up a Hacking Job, you have the assurance that it’s will be done. We stayed in hidden but the numbers of False Hackers has increased over the years and this has caused us to come out in the open.

    Here Are List Of Hacking Services We Offer-:

    ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning

    ▪️Email Hacking

    ▪️Social Media Hacking(Facebook, Instagram e.t.c)

    ▪️Computer Hacking

    ▪️Deleted Files & Documents Recovery

    ▪️Breach Detection

    ▪️Website Hacking

    ▪️Tracking using GPS and Spyware

    ▪️Deleted Mails and Text messages Recovery

    OTHER SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES

    ▪️Binary Option Recovery

    ▪️Scam Money Recovery

    ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication

    ▪️Change Of Grades In Universities/Colleges

    ▪️Phone Calls Monitoring

    ▪️And lots more...........

    For more enquire, contact us via the emails below
    Pythonaxservices@gmail.com
    Pythonaxhacks@gmail.com

    Pythonax
    2020 © All Right Reserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I hack Facebook account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u please help me to hack a account

      Delete
    2. contact me as soon as possible i need ur help

      Delete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/jannat.fariya.92775
    Jannat Fariya


    Chat Conversation End
    Type a message...



    https://www.facebook.com/jannat.fariya.92775
    Jannat Fariya


    Chat Conversation End
    Type a message...



    https://www.facebook.com/jannat.fariya.92775
    Jannat Fariya


    Chat Conversation End
    Type a message...



    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/saw.thandar.3348

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100046110256302

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cannot hack the account with your tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com)
    we can always help you with series of services that we renders;
    For Private Investigation &Hacking Services such as;
    -Finding out if your Spouse or Partner is cheating
    -Keeping Tabs on Employees or Doing Online Background Checks
    -Gaining Full Access To Any Mobile Device, Whatsapp, Email,Gps, Snapchat,instagram,facebook,kik,hangout,viber And Any Other Social Media Accounts
    -Accessing University Portals or Any Website
    He helps with the monitoring my employees
    contact (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) whatsapp +1 (424) 209-7204

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100043731737717

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100043731737717

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired (digitaltechhacker @ gmail com), Whatsapp:+13479193371 for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my husband’s phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of his secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a mail Contact: (digitaltechhacker @ gmail com), Whatsapp:+13479193371.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend stabbed me at my back and wanted to take my husband away from me. Just because she was in love with my man. i noticed some moves which made me contact {wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com} to help me in hacking both my husband phone and my best friend phone, after the hack i saw it all. my best friend has been saying so many evil things about me to my husband just to turn his eyes away from me, i read all from there conversations which i was able to get with the help of this hacker.contact him on WhatsApp with +1 (424) 209-7204

    ReplyDelete
  13. For any hacking help you don't need to be stress i tried wizardcyberfileshacker@gmail.com they helped get my husband's android phone hacked. Within a few hours all my husband's messages started coming into my phone. Once he receives it I also receive the same message anyone who needs similar service should quickly contact wizardcyberfileshacker@gmail.com they will surely help they will not delay your wok try them and thank me later

    ReplyDelete